Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address to the nation today announced the extension of the lockdown to May 3, as well as advised all countrymen to download the Aarogya Setu app. This government app helps people assess the risk and risk of coronavirus infection. This app will alert you if a corona infection will be around you. More than 20 million people have downloaded it shortly after launch. Let’s know all information about Aarogya Setu app.
- Download Android user app from Google Play Store.
- The app is available in 11 Indian languages including English and Hindi.
- Then you are told the purpose of making it on the app.
- App aims to prevent coronavirus from becoming an epidemic.
- Then the user is asked a question if you need information if a COVID-19 positive patient passes by you.
- To download the app, you have to turn on Bluetooth and location switch.
- Remember you have to always share the location to use the app.
- Family members and friends are also prompted to download the app.
- You are then told that you will be alerted if you pass close to a COVID patient.
- Symptoms of self-isolation, COVID-19, will also be reported.
- After this, the term and condition of the app is asked to be aggregated.
- Finally, you have to enter the mobile number.
- – The app starts as soon as the OTP on your mobile is submitted.
Check Yourself Before Using The App
- Aarogya Setu app comes with an option to test yourself first
- In this, you are asked your gender.
- Then age information is sought.
- It is said that you do not have any symptoms like Fever, Cough, Phlegm.
- Then it is asked whether the user has diabetes, hypertension, lung disease, heart disease.
- You are asked a question regarding the last 14 days of international travel.
- It is calculated on this basis that you are more or less at risk of infection.
- On this basis, you are advised to stay at home and the user is divided into green and yellow color categories.
- Users with green marks are at low risk of COVID-19 virus but still stay at home.
What to do if we get a Yellow Mark
If you are shown in yellow and the text says ‘You are very risky’, then you should first contact the helpline.
The user has to click on the COVID-19 Health Centers button. Then scroll down to reach the location of your city.
Follow the advice of Aarogya Setu
It is advisable to check social distancing in the app and check the app regularly.
Instead of joining hands, do Namaste or Hi.
Avoid social gathering.
Stay six feet away from others.
Here You Can Find Every information to avoid COVID-19
The Aarogya Setu app has a video of Amitabh Bachchan making him aware of COVID-19. The app tells you what to do and what not to do to avoid COVID-19. Further information about COVID-19 and safety measures is given. Apart from this, the app has a message from Prime Minister Narendra Modi and a link to donate to PM Care Fund. You can also share this app with friends. The Share App feature has been given for this.